Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Disneyland!...AGAIN!

It wasn't to long go when i went on the Girls Trip to Disneyland! I don't think i blogged about that, so I'll put the pictures in with this post.
But anyways Last week (the first week of spring break) my madre took everyone to Disneyland and we left my poor daddy at home alone so he can work.
It was a lot of fun.! We missed my dad, but i don't think he missed us and when we came home and found

This sweet little '68 Mustang
I think my dad had some fun when we left.

But besides that we had a bunch of fun on our own.

On the way there.
Alexis didn't want to go on Tower of Terror, but we made her.



Those ^ are all from the Girls Trip
Here v are the ones from the Most recent!

I think Maxwell thinks he's Gangster.


The Double "A"


No Comment..

1 comments:

Branman said...

COOL FAMILY! I EXPECIALLY LIKE MAX!
MAX SEEMS AWESOME!!!!!!